Authors must confirm the following that:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s);
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted;
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated;
- The sources of data used in the development of the manuscript is acknowledged;
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently;
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
The reviewers are expected to evaluate a manuscript for critical analysis, comparative analysis and most importantly for integrity and novelty of the research work.
Therefore, reviewers must confirm the following, that:
- All information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential;
- Any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
- All manuscripts are reviewed in impartiality based on the intellectual content of the article irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s);
- Any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor;
Editors must confirm the following; that:
- All manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of authors;
- Information pertaining to manuscripts are kept confidential;
- Any observed conflict of interest pertaining to manuscripts must be disclosed;
- Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.